BaseThis yacht is based in Greece.
AEGEAN BLUE yacht is a 39.00 ft long motor yacht monohull and spends the summer and winter season in Greece. It was built by Bavaria in 2009. A refit was done in 2019. The yacht layout features 1 cabins and accommodates 2 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 1 queen cabin.
The motor yacht features 2 x Volvo 300 HP D4 & 1 x 9 kw Kohler engines and a generator.
AccommodationSLEEPS 2 GUESTS: 1 Master w/ direct access to WC, 1 Dbl crew
Price from: €4,760
High season rate: €5,950
* Extra Season: 4.760 Euros from September 21-October 15
* Low Season: 5.355 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 5.950 Euros from June 16-August 31
* Above prices are NET of 12% VAT
* 30% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (30% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 1.360 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - September 21-October 15
Low Season: Starting from 1.530 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 1.700 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - June 16-August 31
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, mini sandwiches, dips) & Beverages (water/soft drinks/beer & 1 bottle white wine/4 people)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary, APA (20-30%, if applicable), & Any extras: Chef, Special catering on
board (food & drinks), etc
WIFI Available upon Request
BBQ Avail upon Request
Olivia Toiletries by Papoutsanis
Captain will vary