BaseThis yacht is based in Greece.
ALKION II yacht is a 55.00 ft long motor yacht monohull and spends the summer and winter season in Greece. It was built by Ferretti in 2005. A refit was done in 2018 - Int Salon Carpeting. The yacht layout features 3 cabins and accommodates 6 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 1 queen cabin, 2 twin cabins.
The motor yacht features 2 x 900 HP MAN & 12 kw Kohler engines and a generator.
AccommodationSLEEPS 6 GUESTS: 1 Master w/ en suite WC, 2 Twin (1 conv. to dbl), both w/ en suite WC, 1 Twin crew
Price from: €10,500
High season rate: €12,950
* Extra Season: 10.500 Euros from September 21-October 15
* Low Season: 11.655 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 12.950 from June 16-August 31
* Above prices are NET of 12% VAT
* 30% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (30% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 2.300 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - September 21-October 15
Low Season: Starting from 2.585 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 2.865 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - June 16-August 31
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, mini sandwiches, dips) & Beverages (water/soft drinks/beer & 1 bottle white wine/4 people)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary, APA (20-30%, if applicable), & Any extras: Chef, Special catering on
board (food & drinks), etc
WIFI Available Upon Request
BBQ Available Upon Request - Based on Availability
Olivia Toiletries by Papoutsanis
Oven & Stovetop
Captain: Thodoris Rigopoulos
Thodoris is a young Greek captain who has already obtained an open-sea license from the Hellenic Sailing Club. He speaks Greek, English, German and Spanish. His passion for the sea led him to obtain a Speed-boat license as well. He is a member of the Hellenic Yachting Club, a licensed diver, and he emerged victorious at the Pan-Hellenic Sailing Championship. He has a positive attitude, a very easy going personality and strives to offer a unique experience on board.
Ionas is a young steward of Greek nationality and he speaks Greek and English. He has earned a diploma as a mechanic for pleasure yachts and motorcycles; and has recently acquired his speed boat license. He is a polite young man with an optimistic outlook on life. He has gained preparation and customer service experience working at cafes and he has a passion for creative cooking and baking.
Hostessand/or Steward may vary.