BaseThis yacht is based in Greece.
AXION yacht is a 67.00 ft long motor yacht monohull and spends the summer and winter season in Greece. It was built by Pershing in 2003. A refit was done in 2018 - Int & Ext Salons, Teak Deck, Carpeting. The yacht layout features 3 cabins and accommodates 6 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 2 queen cabins, 1 twin cabin.
The motor yacht features 2 x 1570 hp CAT C30 Caterpillar (Arneson surface drives) & 1 x 13 kw & 1 x 16 kw Kohler engines and a generator.
AccommodationSLEEPS 6 GUESTS: 1 Master, 1 VIP both w/ensuite WC, 1 Twin w/access to WC, 1 Twin crew
Price from: €18,445
High season rate: €22,995
* Extra Season: 18.445 Euros from September 21-October 15
* Low Season: 20.510 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 23.000 from June 16-August 31
* Above prices are NET of 12% VAT
* 30% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (30% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 3.280 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - September 21-October 15
Low Season: Starting from 3.690 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 4.100 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - June 16-August 31
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, mini sandwiches, dips) & Beverages (water/soft drinks/beer & 1 bottle white wine/4 people)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary, APA (20-30%, if applicable), & Any extras: Chef, Special catering on
board (food & drinks), etc
Wifi Available Upon Request
BBQ Available Upon Request
Olivia Toiletries by Papoutsanis
Captain: Prodromos Tsopanoglou
Captain Prodromos is of Greek nationality and has a good working knowledge of English and Italian. He has over 47 years experience at sea – 19 years on commercial ships and 28 on charters and private yachts. His experience guarantees a strong sense of safety and incomparable charter knowledge. As a captain he provides the highest level of service and hospitality.
Percie has more than 20 years of experience at sea. He has worked both commercial and pleasure yachts. His first priority and responsibility is the safety of his passengers and he also aims to provide a pleasant stay onboard. He has been on the Axion since 2009 and has substantial knowledge of all mechanical equipment. His responsibilities include cleaning and serving and he also knows how to cook and grill upon request.