CHILL OUT II
BaseThis yacht is based in Greece.
CHILL OUT II yacht is a 71.00 ft long motor yacht monohull and spends the summer and winter season in Greece. It was built by Azimut in 2009. A refit was done in 2019 / 2020. The yacht layout features 4 cabins and accommodates 9 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 2 queen cabins, 2 twin cabins.
The motor yacht features Engines: 2 x 1.360 MAN Common Rail Generators: 2 x 17.5 KW Kohler Generator's Consumption: 210 ltrs/day engines and a generator.
AccommodationAccommodates 8-9 guests in 4 spacious and luxurious cabins, all with (4) en suite bathrooms.
- 1 Master cabin (aft-full beam) exceptionally spacious with two large side windows offering fantastic sea views, a small dinette, a large desk, open wardrobe area with mirror, drawers, closet and an impressively spacious en suite (full beam) bathroom with a large bath tub, two spacious marble sinks and ample storage space.
Master Bed dimensions: 1.57 x 1.87cm.
- 1 VIP cabin, spacious for this size of yacht, with two large side windows, hutch and en suite bathroom with shower. VIP bed dimensions: 1.50 x 200 cm
- 1 spacious Twin cabin with 2 single beds, convertible** to a Double cabin with one large double bed (1,74 x 1,90cm) and en suite bathroom with shower.
This bed can sleep up to 3 kids (or 1 adult + 2 kids).
Single Beds dimensions: 0.70 x 1.90cm
- 1 Twin cabin with L shaped beds and en suite bathroom with shower, used also as day head (2 doors).
L shaped Bed Dimensions: 0.80 x 1.96cm & 0.80 x 1.74cm
Crew cabin with independent aft entrance and en suite bathroom.
* For Sleeping AND Cruising CHILL OUT is licensed for max 12 persons INCLUDING Crew: Either 10 guests + 2 Crew, or 9 guests + 3 Crew.
* 9 guests can sleep only if 3 guests share the King bed of the Twin cabin, when it is converted.
** On request (free) only prior to booking.
Price from: €19,000
High season rate: €21,000
WINTER Special Offer: 14.500 euro/week (November to April)
Can be offered with 2 Crew (Captain & Deckhand) at lower rate
WEEKLY CHARTER RATES: 14.500€ - 19.000€ (May - June & Sep - October) - 21.000€ (July & Aug)
Daily Cruises / Static Charters / Special Offers: On Request
Rates are PLUS
VAT 12% & all expenses (APA 30%)
- Crew of 3 and full service
- Top quality designer's bed linen & towels
- Expensive stylish tableware
- Amenities sets (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion)
HIGH SEASON: July & August
Contracts/Terms: MYBA & HYBA
AUDIO VISUAL & OTHER EQUIPMENT:
▪ 1 x Pop Up 32' Flat Satelite TV (in salon, hidden behind the smaller couch)
▪ Flat SMART TV 32’ in Master
▪ Flat Smart TV 24’ in VIP
▪ DVD's in Master & VIP cabins
▪ Surround Hi-Fi sound system SONY in salon with i-Pod/Pad MP3 connection, USB, Bluetooth
▪ Hi-Fi sound system in aft deck & flybridge with i-Pod/Pad MP3 connection, USB, Bluetooth
▪ Hi-Fi Radio/CD Player in Master & VIP cabins
▪ CD & DVD Library
▪ Air Condition (individually controlled in salon & cabins)
▪ Electric Barbeque (portable)
▪ Underwater Lights (powerful LED) for amazing night swimming (yr 2019)
▪ Air Condition (individually controlled in salon & cabins)
▪ Ice Maker & fridge 2 in 1 (salon) ▪ Mini fridge & sink on fly bridge
Stewardess / Cook
Captain: Panos Koutmanis
CAPTAIN: Panos Koutmanis, Greek
Captain Panos, is an exceptionally capable and experienced Captain working on luxury yachts during the last 18 years. Born in Αthens, he is a Merchant Marine Academy graduate with a Class A’ Captain’s license for unlimited size of vessels. From 2000 onwards he has been working as a Captain on luxury charter and private Motor Yachts of up to 70 meters, in Greece, East and West Mediterranean and in various other areas, having crossed the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean several times. Before joining the yachting sector, he worked for 11 years as Captain and 2nd Officer in cargo ships and tankers.
He has worked as a Captain on a similar to Chill Out ii, Azimut 68 for one season and has been collaborating successfully with Chill Out ii manager during the last 4 years.
He is a very charming, smart and pleasant person who puts all his efforts to satisfy guests and receives always excellent evaluations by all clients.
He loves to organize all kinds of activities on board and on shore and works close with guests to ensure that all their needs are met, for the enhancement of the onboard experience. His excellent client and yacht owner references, in addition to his extensive knowledge of the Greek Mediterranean coastlines and his talent in creating the ideal tailor-made itineraries to suit every guest expectation, ensure the most unforgettable holidays on board. LANGUAGES: English, Greek
STEWARDESS/COOK: Joanna Shardow,
Joanna is an exceptionally cheerful person full of positive energy willing to please every guest need. She loves her job and prides herself on providing guests with an excellent level of service. Joanna is a talented cook who loves preparing delicious dishes for her guests.
She has worked as a Stewardess/Deckhand on charter Motor Yachts in Mykonos in 2017 and 2018 and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in International & European Studies, from University of Piraeus, Greece. She has also worked as an actress and as a secretary and she is competent with computers and social media.
LANGUAGES: English, Greek, French
DECKHAND: Chris Labrou, Greek
Chris has worked as a Deckhand in various yachts and day cruise boats during the last 15 years. He enjoys his job and is always attentive, with a willing and helpful manner, which is the characteristic of the Chill Out crew members. He is exceptionally polite, approachable, cheerful, hard working and with his pleasant personality succeeds to satisfy even the most demanding guest.
Languages: English, Greek
GENERAL MANAGER: Chill Out is managed all year round by a very qualified professional General & Technical Manager, who along with his team, maintain her in top condition and supervise each charter 24/7, guaranteeing the highest level of service on board.