BaseThis yacht is based in Greece.
FLAMENGA yacht is a 72.00 ft long motor yacht monohull and spends the summer and winter season in Greece. It was built by . in 2004. The yacht layout features 3 cabins and accommodates 6 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 2 twin cabins.
Price from: €15,600
High season rate: €19,600
Summer 2023 weekly rates:
High Season (July - August): euro 19.600 per week plus expenses (VAT 13% & APA 30%)
Low Season (rest months): euro 15.600 per week plus expenses (VAT 13% & APA 30%)
Summers 2023 daily rates:
1) Paxos - Antipaxos - 8-hour day: €3,600 HS - €2,800 LS
2) Syvota visit - 8-hour day: €3,600 HS - €2,800 LS
3) North of Corfu - 8 hour day: €3,600 HS - €2,800 LS
4) Visit of the northeast bays 8-hour day: €3,600 HS - €2,800 LS
5) Sunset - 2-hour evening: €1,200 HS - €1,000 LS
- Crew : Captain, sailor/mechanic, hostess/multi-lingual cook
- Shuttle service from airport or hotel
- Snorkeling equipment
- New water toys: Wakeboard, towed buoy, paddles, electric paddles, semi-rigid 5.50m with 115HP (for more than 1 day cruising)
- Sunbathing of more than 30 m2 and another on the flybridge of 10 m2
- Refreshments, snacks, water (excluding strong alcohol and wine) for day or evening charters
- Flybridge : 30 m2
- Solarium ; 25 m2
- Sea platform with easy access
Captain: Antoine SEILIEZ
Antoine SEILIEZ - Captain
Originally from Brittany in France, I grew up surrounded by the sea. I then studied to become an airline pilot and was an instructor for over 15 years. With the air transport sector in dire straits, I naturally redirected my professional life towards the sea and ran a boat rental business for almost 20 years. I then decided to move into the world of yachting, which was a compromise between the air and the more traditional nautical world. It's an environment in which I feel at ease, with all its different aspects. I'm a rigorous, sociable person, and I can adapt to a lot of situations, which can sometimes be complicated to manage. I'd be delighted to welcome you aboard Flamenga and show you my passion for this extraordinary place, Corfu, and the surrounding islands.
Paola FLOREZ - Cook/Hostess
I would describe myself as being people person,outgoing, enthusiastic,passionate about things that I have interest in, focused, and always trying to learn. I’m a perfectionist.I like to be sure that everything is just right and that I pay attention to all the details.I’m efficient and highly organized, this ensures that I am as productive as possible on the job.I try to look at difficult situations as chances to grow rather than something to be afraid of. I try my best to make decisions in life that reflect the qualities of independence and courage.
Claude PITTERA - Deckhand
After a childhood in the High Alps. Enlisted at the age of 16 at the mousses school in Brest. Former helmsman navigator in the French Navy, then sailing crew member on the 4-masted schooner "Phocea". Manager of a school boat in Marseille's old port for many years. Sailor with Brittany Ferries and, to date, numerous convoy operations on all types of boats. I'll be with you to show you Flamenga's water toys.