BaseThis yacht is based in Greece.
GLORIOUS II yacht is a 118.00 ft long sailboat monohull and spends the summer and winter season in Greece. It was built by Custom built - Bodrum in 2011. A refit was done in 2020. The yacht layout features 4 cabins and accommodates 8 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 2 queen cabins, 1 double cabin, 1 twin cabin.
The sailboat features Engine(s) 2x Iveco 500 hp Generator(s) 2x Onan 22,5 kW engines and a generator.
Accommodation-1 forward Owner’s Suite with queen size bed, bathroom, A/C , Safety box
-1 port VIP cabin with queen size bed, bathroom, A/C, Safety box
-1 double cabin, bathroom, A/C, Safety box
-1 twin cabin, bathroom, A/C, Safety box
Price from: €28,000
High season rate: €38,500
DAILY CHARTER RATES 2021
April / May / October / November € 4,000.-
June / September € 5,000.-
July / August € 5,500.-
Minimum 4-night booking requirement
Home Port: Rhodes Embarkation Time: 15:00PM Disembarkation Time: 10:00AM
Very Early Booking Discount: 10% (valid for all bookings confirmed before 31 January 2020)
Early Booking Discount: 5% (valid for all bookings confirmed 4 months before embarkation)
Long-Period Booking Discount: 5% (valid for all bookings of 14 days or longer)
*Total combined discounts may not exceed 10%
Charter Rate Includes
Fuel for up to an average of 4 hours of cruising per day
Fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use and A/C use
Greek public harbour fees on embarkation and disembarkation day (private marinas are not covered)
Greek domestic transitlog fees
Wi-Fi (Unlimited in Greek waters)
Charter Rate Excludes
Food and beverage expenses
Turkish and private marina fees
Fuel cost for water sports and leisure use of the tender
All entry/exit costs between Turkey & Greece
Crew gratuities (5%-15% of total charter fee is considered the industry average)
FOOD & BEVERAGE EXPENSES can be covered in the following ways;
FULL BOARD OPTION
€ 75.- / day / adult
€ 55.- / day / child aged 5 to 12
Covers all meals, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
HALF BOARD OPTION
€ 60.- / day / adult
€ 45.-/ day / child aged 5 to 12 Covers breakfast, one more meal, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
EXPENSES ONLY OPTION
All food, soft drinks and alcoholic beverage expenses are covered by the guests on a cost basis.
*Infants under the age of 5 are not charged any full or half board fees
GLORIOUS II VAT and Formality Fees (Based on November 2019 regulations & application)
- 12% Greek VAT must be added for all charters starting and ending in Greece, regardless of whether or not the yacht exits Greek waters during the charter.
- 9% Greek VAT must be applied if either the embarkation or disembarkation takes place outside of Greece
- 0% Greek VAT will be applicable if both embarkation and disembarkation take place outside of Greece but the yacht enters Greek waters during the charter
- The yacht may start a charter in Turkey, then exit straight away to Greek waters, and then return to Turkey at any point in time to finish the charter in Turkey. In this case there will be no Turkish VAT applied and there will also be no Greek VAT applied.
- GLORIOUS II fees include domestic formality fees, which are formality fees that are required for Greece only itineraries
- For itineraries that cover both Greece and Turkey, the guests are likely to pay approximately; 300 Euros for exiting Greece, 300 euros for entering Turkey, 1000 euros as Turkish waters usage fee, 300 euros for exiting Turkey and 300 euros for re-entering Greece.
-Satellite TV in Saloon and all Cabins
-DVD/CD Player in Saloon and all Cabins
Captain: Cagdas Acar