BaseThis yacht is based in Greece.
LO-1 yacht is a 28.00 ft long motor yacht monohull and spends the summer and winter season in Greece. It was built by Axopar in 2017. The yacht layout features 0 cabins and accommodates 0 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: .
The motor yacht features 300 HP Verado Outboard engines .
AccommodationNO OVERNIGHT STAY
Price from: €3,850
High season rate: €4,690
No Overnight Stay. Available as a Companion Yacht.
* Extra Season: 3.850 Euros from September 21-October 15
* Low Season : 4.200 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 4.690 Euros from June 16-August 31
* Above rates are NET of 24% VAT (Boats with outboard engines fall under 24% VAT category)
* 30% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (30% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 900 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - September 21-October 15
Low Season: Starting from 950 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 1.000 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - June 16-July 23 & August 21-August 31
Peak Season: Starting from 1.240 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - July 24-August 20
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, mini sandwiches, dips) & Beverages (water/soft drinks/beer & 1 bottle white wine/4 people)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary, APA (20-30%, if applicable), & Any extras: Chef, Special catering on
board (food & drinks), etc
WIFI available upon request
Captain will vary.