BaseThis yacht is based in Greece.
SIMPLY BRILLIANT yacht is a 69.00 ft long motor yacht monohull and spends the summer and winter season in Greece. It was built by Ferretti in 2002. A refit was done in 2014 / 2018 - Int Salon, Cabin Linens. The yacht layout features 3 cabins and accommodates 6 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 2 queen cabins, 1 twin cabin.
The motor yacht features 2 x 1,200 HP MAN & 2 x 17 kw Kohler & Onan engines and a generator.
AccommodationSLEEPS 6 GUESTS: 1 Master, 1 VIP & 1 Twin, all w/ en-suite WC, 2 Twin crew
Price from: €18,445
High season rate: €23,000
* Extra Season: 18.445 Euros from September 21-October 15
* Low Season: 20.500 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 23.000 from June 16-August 31
* Above prices are NET of 12% VAT
* 30% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (30% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 3.280 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - September 21-October 15
Low Season: Starting from 3.690 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 4.100 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - June 16-August 31
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, mini sandwiches, dips) & Beverages (water/soft drinks/beer & 1 bottle white wine/4 people)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary, APA (20-30%, if applicable), & Any extras: Chef, Special catering on
board (food & drinks), etc
WIFI Available Upon Request
BBQ Avail Upon Request - Based on Availability
Olivia Toiletries by Papoutsanis
Oven & Stovetop
Captain: Panos Zikos
Captain Panos is of Greek nationality and speaks Greek and English fluently. He obtained his captain’s license in 2008 and has been on the same yacht for the past 10 years. He has a degree in Business Administration from The American College of Greece - Deree. He is an experienced instructor for water skiing and wakeboarding and in his free time, he loves to engage in extreme water sports – water skiing, wakeboarding and wake surfing.
Hostess & Deckhand vary.