BaseThis yacht is based in Greece.
Sithonia yacht is a 46.00 ft long sailboat catamaran and spends the summer and winter season in Greece. It was built by Nautitech in 2019. The yacht layout features 4 cabins and accommodates 8 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 2 single cabins, 4 double cabins.
The sailboat features 2 x volvo 40 hp engines and a generator.
Accommodationdeck saloon, flybridge, XXX webbing for sunbathing
Price from: €9,280
High season rate: €10,830
Captain: Dimitris Stathopoulos
Dimitris has completed his Marine studies and acquired many diplomas related to see such as RYA - Royal Yachting Association, Yacht Master Offshore Sailing, Hellenic Offshore Racing Club, Offshore Sailing Diploma, Hellenic Sailing Federation, Sailing Instructor, Offshore & Inshore Sailing and Port Authority of Andros, Motorboat Certificate. He was also a sailing instructor in Lightning Sailing Academy.
He is has an experience of more than 10 years in chartering business throughout the Mediterranean sea as well as qualifications in navigation techniques, client entertainment and safety. He demonstrates a wide range of competences and distinctions, among others:
• 2019 – Crossed the Atlantic Ocean from St.Martin to Athens
• 2016 - Placed 5th in the Lightning European Sailing Championship
• 2015 - 2016 Placed 2nd in the Greek Lightning National Sailing Championship in two consecutive years
• 2001 - 2002 - 2003 Placed 1st, 2nd and 4th at the Greek Lightning National Sailing Championships
• 2002 Placed 4th at the World Lightning Youth Championship in lake Ontario Canada
• 2001 Placed 6th at the European Lightning Sailing Championship in Marsala Sicily