BaseThis yacht is based in Greece.
WALLY ONE yacht is a 82.98 ft long sailboat monohull and spends the summer and winter season in Greece. It was built by Wally Yachts in 1991. A refit was done in 2009. The yacht layout features 3 cabins and accommodates 8 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 1 double cabin, 2 twin cabins.
The sailboat features Yanmar 360 hp engines .
Accommodation1x master cabin
2x triple cabins, each with upper and lower beds and a single bed.
Price from: €18,000
High season rate: €24,000
Also available for racing charters, pricing on request.
Captain: Nuno Tom�s Leit�o
CAPTAIN Nuno Tom�s Leit�o - Portugese, 43
Throughout his life, Nuno has worked in a very technical and time pressured industry, whilst consistently delivering a high standard of product and service. He is sociable and a good communicator; he is naturally hard working and always happy to work independently on his own initiative. He speaks Portugese (native language), English and Spanish.
- Professional Scuba Diving � Portuguese Navy � 1989 / 1990
- Motorcycles Mechanics Institute � USA, Florida � 1991 / 1993
- Chief Engineering Motorcycles Road Racing � 1994 / 2006
- Last 6 Years Skippering Sailing Vessels Around the World � 50 000 miles
- MCA/RYA Yacht Master Ocean Sail (Commercially Endorsed)
- MCA/RYA Yacht Master Ocean Power (Commercially Endorsed)
- MCA/RYA STCW95 Basic Crew Training
- MCA/RYA Approved Engineering Certificate
- MCA Long Range Radio Certificate with Satellite endorsement
- MCA Proficiency in Medical First Aid Aboard Ship
- MCA Ship Security Officer
- RYA Small Craft Radar Course
- RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
Ocean and Seas Experience:
- 2007 � English Channel, Bay of Biscay, Mediterranean Sea, Suez Channel, Red Sea, Atlantic Ocean
- 2008 � Caribbean Sea, Panama Channel, Pacific Ocean
- 2009 � Tasman Sea, Pacific Ocean, Coral Sea, Torres Strait, Gulf of Carpentaria, Arafura Sea, Timor Sea, Java Sea, Strait of Malacca,
- 2010 � Andaman Sea, Mediterranean Sea
- 2011 � Mediterranean Sea
- 2012 � Adriatic Sea, Mediterranean Sea
- 1990/2007 � Skippering Sailing Yachts From Portugal to the Mediterranean sizes between 35ft to 70 ft
- 2007/2008 � Skippering Sailing Yacht Jeanneau 50ft � FARAWAY Around the World ARC Rally Double hand
- 2008/2010 � Captain Sailing Yacht Southern Wind Farr 72ft�FAR OUT Pacific - Oceania - Asia
- 2009 � Super Yacht Rendezvous Race Phuket Thailaand � SY Thalia 160ft
- 2010 - Captain Sailing Yacht Baltic 64 ft � Nireas
- 2011 - Captain Sailing Yacht Wally 83 ft � Mr Gecko
- 2012 - Captain Sailing Yacht Wally 83 ft � Wally One
- 2013 � Captain Sailing Yacht Wally 83 ft � Wally One
Power Boats & Water Sports Experience:
- 1976 / 2008 � Spear Fishing
- 1986 / 1988 � 5 Times Portuguese Rowing Champion
- 1989 / 1990 � Portuguese Navy, Scuba Diving Force
- 1990 � Professional Scuba Diving License
- 1990 � Coastal Skipper and VHF Radio Operator category A
- 1990 / 2007 -Skippering Power Yacht
- 30 years experience on Ribs Boats any size
- Surfing, Swimming, Water Ski, and Fishing as Hobbies
- 2007 / 2008 � MY Kingdom 5KR � Master Diver and Water Sports
Relevant Previous Experience:
- 1991 / 1993 � Motorcycles Mechanics Institute 2 years, Motorcycles Basic and Advance Technology
- 1993 / 2007 � Owner of High Performance racing Workshop, manager as financial and Chief Engineering all together. Up to 12 people working.
- 1994 / 2006 � Motorcycles Road Racing, developing engines and Electronic Fuel Injection systems.
- 1996 / 2006 � Chief Instructor of High Performance Dynometer
- 1998 � Chief Engineering Portuguese Motorcycles Team Rally Paris Dakar
- 2000 / 2003 -Chief Engineering Portuguese Yamaha Racing Team
- 2000 / 2005 � Running a Scuba Diving Centre in Brazil 2 months per year.
- 2011/2012 � Refit Mr Gecko in Wally One
- 1988 � Finished High School in Lisbon
- 1989 � Portuguese Navy School
- 1991 / 1993 � Collage at Motorcycles Mechanics Institute � USA
- 2007 � United Kingdom Sailing Academy UKSA - UK