WIND OF CHANGE
BaseThis yacht is based in Greece.
WIND OF CHANGE yacht is a 95.00 ft long sailboat monohull and spends the summer and winter season in Greece. It was built by Brooke Marin in 1988. A refit was done in 1988/2016/2018. The yacht layout features 3 cabins and accommodates 6 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 1 queen cabin, 1 double cabin, 1 twin cabin.
The sailboat features Engine : 300 BHP Iveco diesel Generators: 2 x 20kw ONAN, Generator consumption 200 ltrs/day engines .
AccommodationOne Master cabin
One VIP cabin
One twin cabin
All with ensuite facilities
Price from: €24,000
High season rate: €27,000
High Season: July & August
12% VAT applies for charters in Greek waters
1. All cabins are equipped with their own music player system capable of playing music CDs and local radio stations.
2. Saloon + Dining area as well as the exterior dining area is equipped with an Entertainment system that can play music directly from a CD, radio station of even connect your smartphone through Auxiliary cable (headphones plug). This entertainment system has the power to play the music either only in the interior or only in the exterior or even both exterior and interior dining areas at the same time.
3. On the exterior aft deck of the yacht there are very large speakers (1km range) where you can play again your own music through the AUX cable, place a CD or even the radio with the additional use of a high tech DJ console.Bluetooth portable speaker BOSE.
4. As for the WIFI You can have access and enjoy a high speed mobile internet in all areas of the Yacht, choosing between 2 different Wi-Fi Networks depending on the location.
5. In addition, the entertainment system is provided with a 32” TV accompanied by a Playstation 3 with multiple gaming options (NBA, FIFA etc), a hard disk with plenty of movies for all taste (childrens movies as well) and a large range of music CDs and DVDs to enjoy on board.
Captain: Bougioukas Nikos
CAPTAIN - Bougioukas Nikos
Captain Nikos is Greek born in 1992. He is an experienced and professional Captain holding a Captain’s license from the Merchant Marine Academy of Aspropyrgos. He started his career working onboard commercial ships and entered the yachting industry in 2013. Before joining Wind of Change he was captain on S/Y Hera, S/Y Xemera, S/Y Drago and M/Y Nitta V. He is a smart and pleasant person who puts all his efforts to satisfy the guests. He has extensive knowledge of the Greek coastlines and loves having guests on board, showing them hidden spots and anchorages and going on great sails. His attention to detail, diligence and positive attitude will ensure that guests are having an unforgettable experience onboard S/Y Wind of Change. Nikos speaks English and loves wind surf and martial arts.
CHEF – Ioannis Akrividis
Ioannis is Greek, born in 1976. He holds a Chef’s Diploma and he has attended various seminars. He started his career on cruise ships and has worked in restaurants and hotels all around Greece. Ioannis is happy to cater all clients’ gastronomic requirements with his creativity and culinary skills. He has a passion to experiment with new recipes and create unique food experiences for all guests onboard Wind of Change. He speaks English and he enjoys travelling and water sports.
STEWARDESS– Christina Kantoukou
Christina was born in 1988 and her love for travelling and the sea lead her to yachting industry in 2016. Before joining the team of Wind of Change in 2021 she served onboard M/Y Wind of Fortune and M/Y Something Wild. Christina is welcoming and friendly and she caters for all guests’ needs with enthusiasm and professionalism. She is a great team player providing superior hospitality services. Christina is single and she speaks English, Greek and Albanian. She enjoys reading and working out.
ABLE SEAMAN – George Boubouras
George was born in 1983 and he is a Greek national. He loves the sea and holds a speedboat license and all the necessary certificates as an able seaman. Before joining Wind of Change in 2021 he has offered his services on various sailing and motor yachts as an able seaman and engineer. George is always active and full of energy to motivate guests in all sea activities. He hopes to make your stay unique and is always on hand with a smile. He speaks English and Greek. His hobbies are fishing, scuba diving, water sports and reading.